Thursday, November 16, 2006

Boya

When I got to work there was a campus-wide email informing us that there had been a small fire last night in the men's bathroom on the fourth floor of the building where I work. Apparently the smoke was intense so all the windows were opened on that floor, making a mess of the papers in the office. Considering the age and apparent lack maintenance of this builing I'm surprised this hasn't happened more
during the year that I've been here. The fire department and police department are investigating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home